Why Take Tradestand Space at the Suffolk Show.
- Increase your sales.
- Build your brand awareness and profile.
- Showcase your product or service.
- Meet existing customers face to face.
- Reach your target audiences in the region.
- Network and exchange ideas.
- Serious trade event.
- Ideal platform for conducting business.
- Target audience of over 90,000.
- Offer corporate entertainment to existing customers.
- Relaxed atmosphere - your customers can do business and enjoy a family day out.
- Fly the company flag.
- Don't let your competitors get ahead.
The Suffolk Show is regarded as one of the finest county shows in the country. Held over two days at Trinity Park, Ipswich, the Show attracts on average 90,000 visitors, over 600 tradestands and 3000 livestock and equine entries from across the country.
The Suffolk Show is renowned as an all-round great day you, packed with world class displays in the Grand Ring, a full equine and livestock programme, fantastic shopping from a dazzling array of tradestands, craft marquees, art exhibition and food hall combined with all the traditions of a county show.
If you would like to exhibit at the Suffolk Show please contact our Tradestand Office.