SAA Clay Pigeon Shoot 2020
Wednesday 1st April 2020
High Lodge Shooting Ground, Haw Wood, Hinton, Nr Darsham, Suffolk, IP17 3QT
The Suffolk Agricultural Association hosts a wide range of educational and charitable events throughout the year such as the Suffolk Show at the end of May (27 & 28 May 2020) and the Schools Farm and Country Fair in April (23 April 2020) when the Association hosts over 4,500 primary school pupils at Trinity Park to show them the importance of food, farming and the environment.
Please find the invitation letter here
SAA CLAY PIGEON SHOOT
96 Bird Sporting Round + 100 Bird Flush
Prizes for Top Gun Men, Top Gun Ladies, Top Team and Top Flush
- Teams of four
- Ear, eye and head protection must be worn
- Minimum shot size to be used 7 1/2
- Maximum Load 28g (Cartridges available for purchase on site on production of a valid shotgun certificate)
- No Game Loads to be used
The order of the day:
9am Arrival and registration, Tea/Coffee and Bacon Rolls
9.45am Welcome and Briefing
10am Start Shooting
3pm Prize Giving
3.30pm Carvery Meal
COST: £90 per person = £360.00 (inc VAT) per team of four.
In partnership with High Lodge Shooting school, there is also an opportunity for anyone who has not had a go at clay shooting before to attend the Clay Shoot and Have-A-Go.
Individuals will receive group instruction from one of the professional Instructors, the day comprises of:
- Tea / Coffee Bacon Roll on arrival
- Briefing from your instructor
- Supply of all safety equipment, eye and ear protection (individuals need to provide their own caps/headwear)
- Supply of shotgun
- 25 clays / cartridges under supervision/instruction
- Carvery Lunch at the end of the shoot
COST: £80.00 (inc VAT) per person
Alternatively, if you would like to support this event in other ways there are sponsorship opportunities available via the sponsorship of a stand (£200) or the donation of a prize to our raffle or silent auction. Please see the sponsorship invitation letter here and sponsorship/raffle application form here.