Managing Farm Finances in the Digital Age Breakfast Event
Scrutton Bland have teamed up with Barclays and leading app providers Figured to create an event specifically tailored to the agricultural community. The Managing Farm Finances in the Digital Age breakfast event is free and will take place at Trinity Park on Wednesday 23 January.
Date: Wednesday 23rd January
Time: 8.00am for a 8.30am start, 11am close
Venue: Trinity Park, Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 8UH
Brexit, Making Tax Digital and extreme weather conditions are not only topics in the news, but are all factors which are having a real effect on the bottom line of many business's in the agricultural sector today.
During this event the following topics will be discussed:
- How adopting a digital approach to managing your businesses finances can help you make your business more resilient and better placed to adapt to the changing world
- Making Tax Digital; what it means for you and how it will affect your business
- Connecting your accounts with your cash flow through integrated banking feeds
- Assess the benefits of the Cloud when it comes to managing your accounts
- Look at some of the specific agricultural apps which can help you save time and gain greater efficiencies
- Discuss the internet of things and data capture
Who is this event for?
Anyone who is responsible for or has a role in the operational running of an agricultural enterprise. This event is free to attend and will give you the opportunity to interact with and ask questions of our panel of digital, banking, tax and business advisers. To find out more or to book your free place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to complete the booking form.