Please click the link below to purchase your e-tickets for the 2017 Suffolk Show.
- Discounted admission tickets are available in advance online here.
- Admission tickets are valid for either day but for one day only and are non-refundable.
- Admission tickets exclude admission to the car parks, car park tickets can be purchased online or on the day.
- Children aged under 15 are admitted free of charge and do not require an admission ticket.
- Disabled visitors require the appropriate admission ticket and an accompanying carer is admitted at no cost.
- For re-admittance a pass-out stamp is necessary, these will be available on the entrances.
- Tickets are issued subject to the By-Laws of the Association which are available for inspection at the SAA Office.
- Tickets are available to purchase online.
- Purchase in advance at our ticket outlets, including local retailers and Post Offices.
- Ticket Office - telephone booking opening hours our 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. - The ticket office is currently closed.
- Tickets are available on the day at gate prices.
- Membership includes admission to both show days, including forward parking and access to the Members' Ringside Club over looking the Grand Ring.
- Membership packages are available to purchase online.
- Members' guest passes can be purchased from the ticket office only.
- If you would like further information about becoming a Member of the Suffolk Agricultural Association please get in touch.